A: 早安!你準備好了嗎? | Good morning! Are you ready?
B: 我準備好了! | I’m ready. 
A: 你今天好嗎? | How are you today?
B: 我的脖子很痛,搬家的時候受傷了 | My neck hurts, I got hurt while moving. 
A: 真的嗎?我很擔心你! | Really? I’m worried about you. 
B: 不要擔心!我沒事。 | Don’t worry, I’m fine. 
A: 好

A: 我禮拜五要搬家,我今天拿到了鑰匙 | Ok. I’m moving on Friday. Today I got the keys. 
B: 恭喜你! | Congratulations!
A: 謝謝,但我沒有家具。我要去IKEA買家具 | Thanks! But I don’t have furniture. I’m going to IKEA to buy furniture. 
B: 對你來說,搬家很簡單 | For you, moving is really simple. (moving should be simple then)
A: 我希望 | I hope so

B: 我覺得你的中文在進步!你在看台灣的影集嗎? | I think your Chinese is improving! Do you watch Taiwanese TV series?
A: 我想看中國的影集 | I want to watch Chinese series. 
B: 你以前住在中國嗎? | Did you live in China before? 
A: 我沒有住過,但我有去旅行 | I’ve never lived there, but I went traveling. 
B: 你去了哪裡? | Where did you go?
A: 我去了新疆,還有西藏。去西藏之後,我們去了四川 | I went to Xinjiang, also Tibet. After Tibet, we went to Sichuan. 
B: 你一個人去嗎? | Did you go alone? 
A: 不是,我跟我朋友一起去的 | No, I went with my friend(s).